1) Gain access to specific expertise
2) Outside assistance in identification of problems and the development of solutions
3) Import a different perspective for planning purposes
4) Augment your current staff when you have deadlines and special projects
5) Bring in a change advocate, transitional leadership, and/or culture shift
6) Professional development of your employees
7) Strategic planning coach
8) Accreditation support
9) Policy and procedure development assistance
Questions that you might want to ask yourself:
We can help you with all of these and much more.
Just as an example, our consultants can mentor your staff and GME leadership to develop your internal bench strength. We can teach your program coordinators how data that they track can affect the hospital’s bottom line. As an experienced superuser for New Innovations, Dr. Clarke can help your GME office use this tool effectively to maximize the benefits to the department and programs, as well as for financial gain. Her knowledge of best practices in GME can assist your hospital with reducing risk and improving efficiency. Ask about our DIO Mentor program for more information on how Dr. Clarke can assist you in GME operations.